This competition is now closed.
Congratulations to M. Ng (NSW) and C. Hilzinger (NSW).
This summer, imaginations will run wild when Monkey Baa Theatre Company presents Bunk Puppets’ Swamp Juice, opening for the first time in Sydney at the Lendlease Darling Quarter Theatre, from January 17th to 21st, 2017.
Bickering snails, a neurotic snake and an opera singing mouse: welcome to a swamp like no other! Watch as household objects and bits of rubbish are transformed into jaw-dropping shadow puppets right before your eyes, including a mesmerizing 3D shadow puppet finale.
Winner of the Total Theatre Award at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in 2011, Swamp Juice has enthralled children around the world with its enchanting re-imagining of the ancient craft of shadow puppetry.
Monkey Baa Theatre Company
Lendlease Darling Quarter Theatre
17 – 21 January, 2017: 10.30am & 12.30pm
Suitable for ages 7+
Duration 55 minutes
Tickets now on sale at Monkey Baa Theatre Company, BOOK NOW!
Two lucky Mum’s Grapevine subscribers will each win a family pass (four tickets) to see Swamp Juice at the Monkey Baa Theatre Company on Wednesday January 18, 2017 at 10:3o am.
HOW TO ENTER
Watch the trailer above and in the entry form below, tell us what the Adelaide Advertiser said about the show. Entry is open to all Sydney Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers.
Competition ends January 13, 2017.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition name: Weekly Win-a-thon – Swamp Juice Tickets
- The Promoter Mum’s Grapevine Pty Ltd ABN 25 078 346 782.
- Entry is only open to Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers who are Sydney residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Mum’s Grapevine are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be current and confirmed Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers.
- Entry to the competition commences on 03 January, 2017 and closes 11:59 pm on 13 January, 2017 AEDT.
- Judging will take place at 10.00am on 14 January, 2017 at St Kilda VIC.
- Winners will be notified by email and will be published on this page.
- This promotion is a game of skill. Each valid entry will be judged against the set criteria. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be TWO (2) winners.
- Each winner will receive a family pass consisting of 4 tickets to see Swamp Juice at the Monkey Baa Theatre Company on Wednesday January 18, 2017 at 10:30 am
- Total prize value $208 rrp.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entrants must complete all requirements within the entry box above to be eligible.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- Entry in this Mum’s Grapevine Competition competition implies consent of your details (name, suburb and state) being published on the Mum’s Grapevine website and/or newsletter. Your email and postal address details will NOT be made public.
- Mum’s Grapevine will not sell or disclose your personal information to unrelated third parties without your consent.