This competition is now ended.
A huge congratulations to the lucky two families heading off the day. M. Murawski (VIC) and M. Sammut (VIC). Enjoy xo
It’s one of the most anticipated Easter event in Australia and rightfully so! The Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt and Family Picnic is coming to Werribee Park, Victoria on 14 April 2017 and we’ve got two family passes up for grabs.
Chocolatey fun for the whole family
The Cadbury Easter Bunny will hide 400,000 Cadbury Easter Eggs for rummaging hands to find, making it the largest Easter egg hunt of its kind in Australia.
This year the hunt will include the new Cadbury Oreo Easter Egg, a delicious Cadbury eggshell filled with mouth-watering vanilla flavoured creme and Oreo biscuit pieces. Yum!
The eggcitement kicks off at Werribee Park, Victoria on Good Friday, 14 April 2017 at 9.30am. Although the event is sold out, we’ve got two family passes (2 adults/2 children) to give away plus a Cadbury hamper (valued at $100 per prize).
How to enter:
To enter, simply fill out the form and tell us ‘What is your favourite Easter tradition?’
Entry is open to all Victorian Mum’s Grapevine subscribers.
Competition ends April 07, 2017.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition name: Weekly Win-a-thon – Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt
- The Promoter Mum’s Grapevine Pty Ltd ABN 25 078 346 782.
- Entry is only open to Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers who are Victorian (Australia) residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Mum’s Grapevine are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be current and confirmed Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers.
- Entry to the competition commences on 24 March, 2017 and closes 5 pm on 07 April, 2017 AEST.
- Judging will take place at 10:00am on 09 April, 2017 at St Kilda VIC.
- Winners will be notified by email and will be published on this page.
- This promotion is a game of skill. Each valid entry will be judged against the set criteria. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be TWO (2) winners.
- Each winner will receive a family pass consisting of 4 tickets to the Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt and Family Picnic ($60 RRP) plus a Cadbury hamper ($40).
- Total prize maximum value $200 RRP.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entrants must complete all requirements within the entry box above to be eligible.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- Entry in this Mum’s Grapevine Competition competition implies consent of your details (name, suburb and state) being published on the Mum’s Grapevine website and/or newsletter. Your email and postal address details will NOT be made public.
- Mum’s Grapevine will not sell or disclose your personal information to unrelated third parties without your consent.