This competition is now closed.
Congratulations to J. Parker (NSW) and M. Wyse (NSW) you’ve both off to see the show. Enjoy xo
She’s cute. She’s cheeky. And, for the first time ever, she will be brought to life on stage, thanks to Monkey Baa Theatre Company. And we’re sending two lucky families to watch this endearing performance of Diary of a Wombat.
If you haven’t introduced your kids to the adorably lazy and loveable wombat named Mothball in the Diary of a Wombat books, then now is the perfect time to do so.
Jackie French and Bruce Whatley’s award-winning story has been read by millions of children. Although Mothball has starred in a number of additional books, she has never ventured outside the realm of literature. Until now.
Monkey Baa Theatre Company’s Diary of a Wombat brings this iconic gal to the stage for the first time in a stunning combination of puppetry and live music for children ages three and up.
Monkey Baa Theatre Company
Lendlease Darling Quarter Theatre
18-24 April, 2017: 10.30am & 12.30pm
27 May, 2017 at 12:30pm
Suitable for ages 3+
Duration 45 minutes
Tickets now on sale at Monkey Baa Theatre Company, BOOK NOW!
We’ve got two family passes (four tickets each) up for grabs to see Diary of a Wombat Live on stage at the Monkey Baa Theatre Company on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 10:30 am.
Competition ended April 07, 2017
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition name: Weekly Win-a-thon – Diary of a Wombat Tickets
- The Promoter Mum’s Grapevine Pty Ltd ABN 25 078 346 782.
- Entry is only open to Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers who are Sydney residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Mum’s Grapevine are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be current and confirmed Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers.
- Entry to the competition commences on 29 March, 2017 and closes 11:59 pm on 07 April, 2017 AEST.
- Judging will take place at 10.00am on 10 April, 2017 at St Kilda VIC.
- Winners will be notified by email and will be published on this page.
- This promotion is a game of chance. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be TWO (2) winners.
- Each winner will receive a family pass consisting of 4 tickets to see Diary of a Wombat at the Monkey Baa Theatre Company on Tuesday April 18, 2017 at 10:30 am
- Total prize value $208 rrp.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entrants must complete all requirements within the entry box above to be eligible.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- Entry in this Mum’s Grapevine Competition competition implies consent of your details (name, suburb and state) being published on the Mum’s Grapevine website and/or newsletter. Your email and postal address details will NOT be made public.
- Mum’s Grapevine will not sell or disclose your personal information to unrelated third parties without your consent.