The three to six-year-old set will absolutely love the all-singing, all-dancing full character costume adventure touring Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth during next school holidays in June and July 2017.
Win tickets to The Dinosaur Train live show!
We’ve got a family pass (two adults and two children), valued at $120, to give away in each capital city! Simply fill your details into the form below and make sure you’re signed up to receive our weekly newsletters! Good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition name: Weekly Win-a-thon – The Dinosaur Train Live Show
- The Promoter Mum’s Grapevine Pty Ltd ABN 25 078 346 782.
- Entry is only open to Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers who are Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Mum’s Grapevine are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be current and confirmed Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers.
- Entry to the competition commences on 5 April, 2017 and closes 11:59 pm on 14 April, 2017 AEST.
- Judging will take place at 10:00am on 19 April, 2017 at St Kilda VIC.
- Winners will be notified by email and be published on this page.
- There will be SIX (6) winners.
- Each winner will receive a family pass consisting of 4 tickets to see Dinosaur Train ‘A Rainforest Adventure’. There will be one winner from each capital city Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth ($120 rrp each).
- Total prize value $720 rrp.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entrants must complete all requirements within the entry box above to be eligible.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- Entry in this Mum’s Grapevine Competition competition implies consent of your details (name, suburb and state) being published on the Mum’s Grapevine website and/or newsletter. Your email and postal address details will NOT be made public.
- Mum’s Grapevine will not sell or disclose your personal information to unrelated third parties without your consent.