This competition is now closed.
Get your popcorn ready little movie buffs because we’re giving away a ripper Hoyts Jnr prize pack bursting with Paw Patrol and Shimmer & Shine goodies.
We have movie passes, Paw Patrol toys and games, Shimmer & Shine jewellery and a whole lot of fun ready to be won by a very lucky Mum’s Grapeviner.
Favourite preschool characters on the big screen
There’s nothing quite like going to the movies when you’re a kid, and it’s even more exciting when your favourite television characters are gracing the big screen.
Hoyts has thrown open the cinema doors to some preschool favs. The cinemas have been packed for Paw Patrol: Mission PAW and Shimmer & Shine: Friendship Divine – and if you hurry you can still catch Shimmer & Shine until the end of the month.
Make sure you check out what kids’ movies are showing near you by visiting Hoyts Jnr.
One lucky Australian Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscriber will win an incredible PawPatrol and Shimmer & Shine prize pack thanks to the folk at Hoyts Jnr, and entry is a cinch!
- Hoyts Family Movie Pass ($36)
- A Paw Patrol wooden puzzle 5 pack
- A Paw Patrol Marshall’s Forest Vehicle
- A Blaze 48 piece Puzzle
- Two Paw Patrol Activity Packs
- A PawPatrol 64 page scrapbook
- A Blaze ‘Gasquatch’
- A Paw Patrol Rubble Action Pack Pup & Badge
- A Shimmer & Shine Wish-Granting Shine Bracelet
- A Shimmer & Shine ‘Shimmer’
HOW TO ENTER
Think your kids would love it? Entry is super easy, just fill out your details below and in the entry form tell us how old your kids are and what their favourite TV series is. Competition ends August 25, 2017.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition name: Weekly Win-a-thon – Paw Patrol Hoyts Jnr
- The Promoter Mum’s Grapevine Pty Ltd ABN 25 078 346 782.
- Entry is only open to Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers who are Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Mum’s Grapevine are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be current and confirmed Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers.
- Entry to the competition commences on 18 August, 2017 and closes 11:59 pm on 25 August, 2017 AEST.
- Judging will take place at 10.00am on 28 August, 2017 at St Kilda VIC.
- Winners will be notified by email and will be published on this page.
- This promotion is a game of chance. Each valid entry will be judged against the set criteria. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be ONE (1) winner.
- The winner will receive a Hoyts movie pass worth $36 plus a prize pack as listed above.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entrants must complete all requirements within the entry box above to be eligible.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- Entry in this Mum’s Grapevine Competition competition implies consent of your details (name, suburb and state) being published on the Mum’s Grapevine website and/or newsletter. Your email and postal address details will NOT be made public.
- Mum’s Grapevine will not sell or disclose your personal information to unrelated third parties without your consent.