Healthy: check. Delicious: check. Easy: check.
For a gluten free lunchbox treat that ticks all the boxes, these zucchini bites are a sure fire winner! With a recipe this simple any chopping and grating can be done in advanced before you gather the kids to help with the rest. Perfect for an afternoon nibble or busy breakfast bite.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 rashers bacon, finely chopped
- brown onion, finely chopped
- large zucchini, grated
- carrot, grated
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
- ¼ cup cream or sour cream
- ½ cup Well & Good Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
Click below for all the details on how to put these together. Yumo!