These colourful rainbow veggie chips will have the kids crying for MORE! When it comes to snacks and sometimes-foods, it’s always nice to know exactly what’s in them – and making them yourself is the easiest way to minimise the processing and preservatives. These homemade vegetable chips are made from potato, parsnip and pumpkin and then deep fried.
Add chilli flakes for the adult’s version for a bit of zing!
- 1 medium white sweet potato
- 1 medium red/purple sweet potato
- 1 large parsnip
- 300g piece butternut pumpkin
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- chilli flakes (optional)
- vegetable oil, for deep frying
- freshly ground rock salt & black pepper