This competition is now closed.
Will S. Andersons (VIC), S. McRae (VIC), C. Rampollard (VIC) and K. Moss (NSW) all stand up and take a bow. You’re all winners! Enjoy xo
Grab a towel, sunscreen, floaties, bucket and spade, then hit the beach rocking this year’s must-have beach essential – the oversized tote. We’ve got our hands on five Weekender Totes from Project Ten and they’re big enough to hold everything for a fun family day at the seaside.
All you have to do is tell us, in the entry from below, five things you think are essential for a trip to the beach with a toddler in tow.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition name: Weekly Win-a-thon – Project Ten
- The Promoter Mum’s Grapevine Pty Ltd ABN 25 078 346 782.
- Entry is only open to Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers who are Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Mum’s Grapevine are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be current and confirmed Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers.
- Entry to the competition commences on 25 November, 2016 and closes 11:59 pm on 02 December, 2016 AEDT.
- Judging will take place at 10.00am on 07 December, 2016 at St Kilda VIC.
- Winners will be notified by email and will be published on this page.
- This promotion is a game of skill. Each valid entry will be judged against the set criteria. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be FIVE (5) winners.
- Each winner will receive an Oversized Project Ten Tote (rrp $22.95) as pictured in the image above. Design style will be randomly selected from Black Winking Eye, Pink Zebra, Orange Greek Key, Green Wave and Navy Stripe.
- Total prize maximum value $114.75 rrp.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entrants must complete all requirements within the entry box above to be eligible.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- Entry in this Mum’s Grapevine Competition competition implies consent of your details (name, suburb and state) being published on the Mum’s Grapevine website and/or newsletter. Your email and postal address details will NOT be made public.
- Mum’s Grapevine will not sell or disclose your personal information to unrelated third parties without your consent.