This competition is now closed. Check back soon to see if you’re one of our lucky winners.
Peppa Pig is coming to Australia in a brand new super-sized interactive experience called Peppa Pig Playdate. And we’re giving five lucky families the chance to journey into the world of Peppa Pig and her friends when they visit Peppa Pig Playdate for a fun and unique interactive play experience.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition name: Weekly Win-a-thon – Peppa Pig Playdate Tickets
- The Promoter Mum’s Grapevine Pty Ltd ABN 25 078 346 782.
- Entry is only open to Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers who are Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Mum’s Grapevine are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be current and confirmed Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers.
- Entry to the competition commences on 30 November, 2016 and closes 11:59 pm on 16 December, 2016 AEDT.
- Judging will take place at 10.00am on 20 December, 2016 at St Kilda VIC.
- Winners will be notified by email and will be published on this page.
- This promotion is a game of skill. Each valid entry will be judged against the set criteria. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be FIVE (5) winners.
- Each winner will receive a family pass consisting of 4 tickets to see Peppa Pig Playdate in each capital city (Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Perth & Adelaide). The winners can choose the date from any 11am session in their capital city.
- Total prize maximum value $749.50 rrp.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entrants must complete all requirements within the entry box above to be eligible.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- Entry in this Mum’s Grapevine Competition competition implies consent of your details (name, suburb and state) being published on the Mum’s Grapevine website and/or newsletter. Your email and postal address details will NOT be made public.
- Mum’s Grapevine will not sell or disclose your personal information to unrelated third parties without your consent.