This competition is now closed.
Will E. Vranjes (VIC) please stand up. You’ve been selected as our very lucky winner. Enjoy xx
Bringing a new baby in to the world is such an exciting time, and for one lucky mum we’re about to make it a whole lot sweeter!
We’re giving away an amazing mum-to-be package full of beautiful prizes for baby and mama, valued at over $5,400. Seriously, if you’re pregnant, you NEED to enter this competition. And if you’re not – you need to tell all your pregnant friends!
This incredible luxury maternity prize pack includes:
- A Cybex Priam Jeremy Scott Wings Stroller valued at $2500
- A $1000 Pea in a Pod wardrobe
- $500 worth of Hotmilk maternity lingerie
- Uberkate family jewellery valued at $500
- An Il Tutto Ellyse nappy bag worth $399
- The entire Little Bairn skincare range worth $311
- A maternity and breastfeeding pillow package from Ultimate Pillows worth $274
Look gorgeous throughout your pregnancy and beyond with an amazing $1000 to spend at Pea in a Pod. Get all your comfy essentials from maternity jeans to nursing tops – right through to stylish work dresses and something chic for that special occasion, you’re spoilt for choice!
Then fill your lingerie drawer with $500 worth of beautiful and supportive underwear from Hotmilk Lingerie. Pick pretty maternity and nursing bras in every colour and match them up with comfortable under-the-bump briefs. Or pack your hospital bag with maternity sleepwear and practical cami’s for your stay.
Every new mama deserves gorgeous accessories! Celebrate the birth of your beautiful baby with a stunning piece of handmade jewellery from uberkate worth up to $500. Choose from uberkate’s luxurious precious metal designs, including the iconic ubercircles range, and have your piece personalised with bub’s name and date of birth.
Complete your yummy mummy look with THE must-have baby bag of the season – the new Il Tutto Ellyse nappy bag combines fashion and function, valued at $399. Fabulously chic on the outside and incredibly practical on the inside. Il Tutto bags feature luscious leather on the outside and oodles of practicality on the inside including insulated bottle holder, zip out lining and a removable case to keep all those baby essentials handy!
Sleep is such a precious commodity in the maternity months, and thanks to Ultimate Pillows you’ll be perfectly supported with a pregnancy and nursing pillow as well as their Butterfly Pregnancy Pillow. Whether you’re home or away, you and your bump will be positioned for a supported sleep.
There’s no better way to get ready for a restful night sleep than indulging in some body love with a skincare package from Little Bairn. The natural, organic ingredients work wonders on the body and smell absolutely divine – we love the ‘Heal Me’ Postnatal Bath Soak and Blooming Belly Oil.
The glittering jewel in our giveaway is the magnificent Cybex Priam Wings Lux Stroller by Jeremy Scott valued at $2500 thanks to our good friends at Baby Bounce. The American designer Jeremy Scott is renowned for challenging conventions, creating works of art that are visually extravagant and functional. And the gold wing attachments add an extra sparkle that’s impossible to miss!
The Priam is full-reclining so it can be used from birth and is loaded with features. There’s the compact one-hand folding mechanism, an extendable UPF50+ sun canopy, height-adjustable handlebar, spacious shopping basket for extra storage, a reclinable and reversible seat for maximum comfort facing forward or to the rear, and a lightweight frame comes with intelligent suspension. Oh, and it doubles as a highchair when you’re out and about and can be switched to a two-wheel mode with ease for off-road action. *Carrycot not included in the prize.
HOW TO ENTER
Entry is open to all Australian Mum’s Grapevine Sale Alert Newsletter subscribers. You must be actively subscribed to be eligible to win if selected.
To enter, simply fill in the details below and tick subscribe to the newsletter (even if you are already subscribed).
Competition ends May 31, 2017.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition name: Win a Luxury Mum-To-Be Prize Pack (May 17)
- The Promoter Mum’s Grapevine Pty Ltd ABN 25 078 346 782.
- Entry is only open to Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers who are Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Mum’s Grapevine are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be current and confirmed Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers.
- Entry to the competition commences on 19 April, 2017 and closes 11:59 pm on 31 May, 2017 AEST.
- Judging will take place at 10.00 am on 10 June, 2017 at St Kilda VIC.
- The winner will be notified by email and will be published on this page.
- This promotion is a game of skill. Each valid entry will be judged against the set criteria. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be One (1) winner.
- The winner will receive a Cybex Priam Jeremy Scott Wings Stroller (carrycot and accessories not included), a $1000 gift voucher to spend at Pea in a Pod maternity, a $500 gift voucher to spend at Hotmilk Lingerie, a $500 gift voucher to spend at uberkate, an Il Tutto Ellyse nappy bag in either black, tan or duck egg blue, the complete range of maternity and baby organic skincare from Little Bairn and the Essentials maternity pillow package from Ultimate Pillows.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entrants must complete all requirements within the entry box above to be eligible.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- Entry in this Mum’s Grapevine competition implies consent of your details (name, suburb and state) being published on the Mum’s Grapevine website and/or newsletter. Your email and postal address details will NOT be made public.
- Mum’s Grapevine will not sell or disclose your personal information to unrelated third parties without your consent.
Good luck xo