This competition is now closed.
Drum roll… will B.Robinson (NSW) and G. Woo (NSW) please stand up. You’re off to the show. Enjoy xo
Prepare to laugh out loud these school holidays as Oliver Phommavanh’s best-selling novel, Thai-riffic!, takes the stage in Sydney at the Lendlease Darling Quarter Theatre, from 4 July to 8 July, 2017.
This quirky comedy production from Monkey Baa Theatre Company offers Thai-riffic! fun and plenty of laughs for the whole family.
It’s about school kid Albert “Lengy” Lengviriyakul, who is super embarrassed that his Thai immigrants own a restaurant called Thai-riffic. However, through a series of hilarious events that will have audiences laughing out loud – hint: it involves purple curry and a lot of toilet paper – Lengy discovers that his Thai background isn’t so bad after all.
Recommended for ages seven to 14, Thai-riffic brings to life an important lesson about acceptance and family in a way that only theatre performances can do. This one is definitely a must-see!
Two lucky Mum’s Grapevine subscribers will each win a family pass (four tickets) to see Thai-riffic at the Monkey Baa Theatre Company on Tuesday, 4 July, 2017 at 12.30 pm.
HOW TO ENTER
All you need to do to be in with a chance to win in fill in the form below. Entry is open to all Sydney Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers. Good luck!
Competition ends 28 June, 2017.
Monkey Baa Theatre Company
Lendlease Darling Quarter Theatre
4 to 8 July, 2017: 10.30am & 12.30pm
Suitable for ages 7-17
Duration 60 minutes
Tickets now on sale at Monkey Baa Theatre Company, BOOK NOW!
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition name: Weekly Win-a-thon – Thai-riffic! Tickets
- The Promoter Mum’s Grapevine Pty Ltd ABN 25 078 346 782.
- Entry is only open to Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers who are Sydney residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Mum’s Grapevine are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be current and confirmed Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers.
- Entry to the competition commences on 20 June, 2017 and closes 11:59 am on 28 June, 2017 AEDT.
- Judging will take place at 10.00am on 28 June, 2017 at St Kilda VIC.
- Winners will be notified by email and will be published on this page.
- This promotion is a game of skill. Each valid entry will be judged against the set criteria. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be TWO (2) winners.
- Each winner will receive a family pass consisting of 4 tickets to see Thai-riffic! at the Monkey Baa Theatre Company on Tuesday, January 4th 2017 at 12:30 am
- Total prize value $208 RRP.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entrants must complete all requirements within the entry box above to be eligible.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- Entry in this Mum’s Grapevine Competition competition implies consent of your details (name, suburb and state) being published on the Mum’s Grapevine website and/or newsletter. Your email and postal address details will NOT be made public.
- Mum’s Grapevine will not sell or disclose your personal information to unrelated third parties without your consent.