This competition is now closed.
Check back soon to see if you’re the lucky winner. Good Luck xx
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And we’re putting the cherry on top of your Christmas cake by giving away three family passes to Santa’s Magical Kingdom.
It’s time to get your jingle on!
Santa’s Magical Kingdom ignites the imaginations of kids (and big kids!), with Santa, Mrs Claus and Rudolph getting in on the action. The festive spirit will be fever pitch under the Big Top at Caulfield from November 17 until Saturday, December 23, 2017.
Here’s what’s happening at Santa’s Magical Kingdom this year:
- A giant Pirate Ship with Captain Cook, Tinkerbell and Peter Pan on board. Embark on fun craft activities in a land of make-believe.
- A new Candy Academy where kids can decorate and then nibble at their Gingerbread Men.
- Mrs Claus has renovated her village home where her young visitors who can write a letter to Santa and watch movies on a giant screen.
- Snowland this year will be visited by the Snow Fairy who will scatter her magical fairy dust on all the kids who visit her.
- Meet this year’s Santa’s Magical Kingdom Ambassadors Poppy and Branch, the fun-loving Trolls who will pose with the kids under the giant Christmas tree for photos.
- Minions, Minions and more Minions will be invited to celebrate Rudolph’s birthday with him on various days throughout the festive Kingdom’s season.
- The Christmas Spectacular Show will this year have you spellbound as all the stars of Christmas come out to play with the audience.
Of course, there’ll also be a heap of rides including Santa’s Sleigh Ride, the Giant Ferris Wheel, one of Australia’s largest Super Slides, Space Ride, Cup Ride and the Elves’ Magical Train Ride.
What: Santa’s Magical Kingdom
Where: Big Top at Caulfield Racecourse, Station St, Caulfield East
When: 17 November to 23 December, 2017
Tickets: Family and single tickets from Santa’s Magical Kingdom booking office.
Three lucky Mum’s Grapevine families will win a family pass to Santa’s Magical Kingdom, valued at $142.68 each, to attend on Saturday 18 November, 6pm – 9pm.
Entry is open to all Australian Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers.
Competition ends October 27, 2017.
Read our full Terms and Conditions
Good luck xx