Does the idea of unplugging and taking off on a luxury holiday with your partner get your heart aflutter? Well, we’re about to make those dreams come true.
We’re giving one lucky couple the ultimate babymoon escape to tropical far north Queensland, complete with over $5000 worth of goodies to make your stay, sun-soaked bliss.
Tell every pregnant mum-to-be you know – this competition is not to be missed.
This incredible babymoon holiday includes:
- 3 nights accommodation at QT Port Douglas
- Return flights for two people on Virgin Australia
- Airport transfers from Cairns to Port Douglas
- $500 worth of Legoe maternity resort wear
- Maternity swimwear from Queen Bee Maternity worth $250
- His and Hers resort footwear from FitFlop worth $1000
- The ultimate beach bag from Murph & Murph valued at $400
- Beach towels and accessories from Sunnylife worth $200
- Luxurious skincare from Jasmine Organics worth $344
HOW TO ENTER
Entry is open to all Australian Mum’s Grapevine subscribers. You must be actively subscribed to our newsletter to be eligible to win if selected.
To enter, simply fill in the details below and tick subscribe to the newsletter (even if you are already subscribed).
Competition ends March 16, 2018.
Quality time at QT Port Douglas
Blissed-out days floating in sparkling resort pool sipping mocktails – what a way to celebrate your bump. Prepare to be pampered and spoilt, tropical Queensland-style. QT Port Douglas is pulling out all the stops, starting with a complimentary mocktail as soon as you arrive.
It’s time to slow life down for a few days, and unwind. Whether it’s napping in your luxe accommodation, indulging in the included spa treatment for two or lazing in the lagoon-style pool – paradise awaits. Breakfast is included each morning as you greet another day in babymoon heaven.
Tropical bump styling
With such lush surroundings, it’s only right that a new wardrobe is included in our Ultimate Babymoon Giveaway. Shop up a storm at Legoe Heritage before jetting off, and your suitcase will be overflowing with contemporary, relaxed maternity wear. Every piece will still be on high rotation once bub arrives, and the feedwear range is a brilliant crossover collection from pregnancy to motherhood.
Queen Bee will have you swimming in supreme comfort and style, with swimwear to suit every body and bump. Beautifully designed, you’ll be glowing in and out of the pool.
Finish off each new outfit with the comfiest shoes a preggo woman ever slipped on her feet – FitFlops. Both you and your partner will have an entirely new collection of gorgeous FitFlop footwear. With styles that will take you from the beach to poolside and decadent dinners, what more could a mum-to-be want?
Poolside pregnancy pampering
While getting a daily dose of vitamin D in Port Douglas, you’ll be able to nourish yourself with lush skincare from Jasmin Organics. Keep your pregnancy glow positively blinding with products created by botanists and aromatherapists using organic ingredients.
Keep your skin secret weapons close by in your ultimate beach bag from Murph & Murph. It’s seriously the one bag to rule them all. So many pockets and hidey holes, you won’t have to move from the poolside lounge. You’ll even be able to fit your beach towels and accessories from the fun folk at Sunnylife. Amazing.
We’re also throwing in two return flights from any capital city in Australia for you and your partner with Virgin Australia, plus transfers from Cairns airport to Port Douglas. It’s, without doubt, the most superb way to get you get your holiday started.
Attention please, ladies with babies on board: your babymoon flight is ready for takeoff.
Competition Terms & Conditions below.
This competition is now closed.
Will C. Downie (VIC) please stand up. You’re our very lucky winner and you’ll be jetting off to FNQ with hubby. Enjoy xo
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition name: Win a Babymoon Package (Feb 18)
- The Promoter Mum’s Grapevine Pty Ltd ABN 25 078 346 782.
- Entry is only open to Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers who are Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Mum’s Grapevine are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be current and confirmed Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers.
- Entry to the competition commences on 28 January, 2018 and closes 11:59 pm on 16 March, 2018 AEDT.
- Judging will start at 10.00 am on 19 March, 2018 at St Kilda VIC.
- The winner will be notified by email and published on this page.
- This promotion is a game of skill. Each valid entry will be judged against the set criteria. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be One (1) winner.
- The winner will receive 3 nights accommodation at QT Port Douglas including SpaQ treatment for two, daily breakfast for two and a complimentary mocktail for two on arrival, valued at $1350. Accommodation needs to be booked within 12 months of prize claim and subject to availability. Return flights from your nearest capital city for two people flying Virgin Australia. Airport transfers to and from Cairns to Port Douglas. $500 gift voucher to Legoe maternity. $250 gift voucher to Queen Bee Maternity for swimwear. $1000 gift voucher from FitFlop shoes. A $400 gift voucher to Murph & Murph. A $200 gift voucher from Sunnylife. A luxurious spring revitalising gift set valued at $344 from Jasmin Organics.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entrants must complete all requirements within the entry box above to be eligible.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- Entry in this Mum’s Grapevine competition implies consent of your details (name, suburb and state) being published on the Mum’s Grapevine website and/or newsletter if you are the winner. Your email and postal address details will NOT be made public.
- Mum’s Grapevine will not sell or disclose your personal information to unrelated third parties without your consent.
Good luck xo