4Baby Coveralls sold at Baby Bunting
For the second time this week baby coveralls are being recalled due to a choking hazard.
Products: Clothing from sizes for newborn up to size 2. Three product types affected, each comes in four different styles.
- 4BABY ZIP COVERALL ZIPPY WHITE (SKU 105460 )
- 4BABY ZIP COVERALL ZIPPY GREY MARLE (SKU 105461)
- 4BABY ZIP COVERALL ZIPPY PINK (SKU 105462)
- 4BABY ZIP COVERALL ZIPPY BLUE (SKU 105463)
- 4BABY PRINTED COVERALL V634 BLU/PRNT (SKU 107587)
- 4BABY PRINTED COVERALL V634 PINK PRNT (SKU 107588)
- 4BABY PRINTED COVERALL V634 GRY/PRNT (SKU 107589)
- 4BABY PRINTED COVERALL V634 NAVY SPOT (SKU 107590)
- 4BABY S/SLV COVERALL V633 BLU/PRNT (SKU 107591)
- 4BABY S/SLV COVERALL V633 PNK/PRNT (SKU 107592)
- 4BABY S/SLV COVERALL V633 NAVY/PRNT (SKU 107593)
- 4BABY S/SLV COVERALL V633 WHT (SKU 107594)
Where were the products sold: In-store and online by Baby Bunting from March 2017 to August 2018.
Defects: The zipper slider may detach from the zipper when done up. A detached zipper slider may pose a potential choking hazard to a child.
What to do: Consumers should immediately cease using the clothing. Consumers can return the clothing to any Baby Bunting store for a full refund. Contact details: For further information, including if you purchased the clothing online, contact Baby Bunting by phoning 1300 422 292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be first with important safety news
Stay one step ahead of everyone else and be first with breaking news by joining one of our closed pregnancy or baby Facebook groups – nothing gets past these mums!
Click below and join your group today!