Hi-ho, hi-ho, it’s back to school they go. And like a pack of industrious dwarves, we’ve done the hard yards for you.
Whether you’re an old hand or new to the game, there’s plenty here to help you keep your little learning-machines well fed, watered and well kitted out… so they can concentrate on the important task of filling their brains with facts!
Back to school shopping guides
There’s a lot of things to buy when sending kids off to school and knowing which is the best lunch box to buy, which drink bottle won’t leak and what size backpack you should get can be daunting. But we’ve got your back.
- 14 insulated lunch boxes
- 14 bento box school lunch boxes
- 29 backpacks kids will love
- 20 ways to pack a nude food lunch
- 11 fun backpacks for kindy
- 14 books to get preschool-ready
- 15 books about starting school
- 28 drink bottles that don’t leak
- 6 sandwich cutter shapes
Celebration ideas for starting school
My how they’ve grown! Welcome the new chapter in your lives with celebrations and ideas for super fun first days. First-day nerves? Not around here!
- 15 fun ways to celebrate going back to school
- 13 cute surprises to put in lunch boxes
- DIY heart hug buttons for anxious kids
- 10 fun photo ideas for the first day of school
- 11 ways to prepare first-timers for school
Back to school lunch box ideas
It’s been a long hot summer, full of thrown-together meals, but it’s nearly time to get back into the school lunch routine. Get inspired with these devilishly delicious and healthy (well, most of them!) lunch box creations. Slices, sandwiches and treats, they’re all here!
- How to make a healthy school lunch
- 6 simple school lunch slices
- 6 delicious sandwich ideas that stay fresh
- 7 easy slices for school lunch boxes
- 11 scrumptious no-sandwich lunch ideas
- 7 yummy no-bake bars for the lunch box
- 16 lunch box ideas you can freeze in advance
- 6 mini loaves for little lunches
- 11 tasty treats to make with cereal
- 10 homemade fruit roll-ups
- 13 savoury ideas for the school lunch box
Back to school organisation ideas
As blissfully slow summer days make way for the school morning rush it’s time to get the family routine shipshape. Take a tiptoe through our tips and you’ll be breezing through the chaos in no time.
- The A-Z of sending the kids back to school
- 9 tips to speed up your morning routine
- 11 command centres to keep school kids organised
- 25 questions to ask your kid after school
- Combing attractions: 11 more hairstyles for girls
- 10 schoolgirl hairstyles that fit under a hat
- 10 easy school hairstyles for girls
Win a Bobble Art
Back to School Prize Pack
Three lucky families will each win a Bobble Art Back to School prize pack.
Each prize pack includes a wheely bag, large backpack, lunch box, nude food container, drawstring bag, drink bottle and art smock valued at $259.65 each.
Ends: February 1st, 2019.