Multiple milk products have been recalled amid contamination fears.
Lactalis Australia has today recalled eight fresh milk products due to potential contamination with a cleaning solution used for cleaning milk plant equipment.
The hazard affects Coles brands and Pauls brands sold at Coles, Woolworths, IGA and independent stores across Victoria.
The recall was triggered by concerns they were contaminated by a food grade dairy cleaning solution.
An alert issued tonight by Food Standards Australia New Zealand said the affected milk products may have a yellowish colouring and/or metallic chemical taste.
1. Pauls Smarter White Milk – 25-JUN, 26-JUN, 27-JUN
2. Pauls Full Fat Cream Milk – 26-JUN, 27-JUN
3. Pauls PhysiCALSkim – 27-JUN
4. Pauls PhysiCAL Low Fat – 26-JUN
5. Pauls Rev Low Fat – 28-JUN
6. Coles Lite Milk – 25-JUN, 26-JUN
7. Coles Skim Milk – 25-JUN
8. Coles Full Cream Milk – 25-JUN, 26-JUN
Customers should not consume this product and anyone concerned about their health should seek medical advice.
Please return the product or proof of purchase for a full refund.