This competition is now closed.
A huge congratulations to J. Roscoe (VIC), J. McMahon (VIC) and D. Wilkins (VIC). They’re our lucky winners. Enjoy xoxo
It’s the most wonderful time of the year. And we’re putting the cherry on top of the Christmas cake by giving away three family passes to Santa’s Magical Kingdom.
Santa’s Magical Kingdom ignites the imaginations of kids (and big kids), with Santa, Mrs Claus and Rudolph getting in on the action. The festive spirit will be fever pitch under the Big Top at Caulfield from November 22 until Tuesday, December 24, 2019 – yep right until Christmas Eve.
Here’s what’s happening at Santa’s Magical Kingdom this year:
- Walk through the beautifully decorated Snowland. Feel the snow fall and meet the Snow Queen.
- Have a private meeting with the jolly man himself, Santa! Have your picture taken or just say hello.
- Nothing says Christmas like the smell of gingerbread. Kids can decorate their very own gingerbread man in this land of sweet delights. Best of all, they can then eat it!
- Story time with Mrs. Claus. It’s not all about Santa at Santa’s Magical Kingdom you know, Mrs Claus shares the spotlight.
- A new International Christmas Circus Spectacular Show. With acts from around the world – hand selected by Santa and Mrs. Claus – set to amaze young and old alike.
- Help celebrate Rudolph’s birthday.
- Unlimited rides! What would a Christmas celebration be without them?
What: Santa’s Magical Kingdom
Where: Big Top at Caulfield Racecourse, Station St, Caulfield East
When: 22 November to 24 December, 2019
Tickets: Family and single tickets available from the Santa’s Magical Kingdom booking office.
Three lucky Mum’s Grapevine families will win a family pass (2 adults, two children’s tickets) to Santa’s Magical Kingdom, valued at $142.68 each, valid for Saturday 23 November, 10am.
Entry is open to all Australian Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers.
Competition ends October 25, 2019.
Read our full Terms and Conditions
Good luck xx