After eloping for her wedding, Lola decided to go ‘all-out’ with her baby shower. The expecting mum wanted her mum and sisters to have the chance to celebrate in style – and celebrate they did.
The gorgeous Melbourne mum-to-be set about creating the most magical baby shower. From elegant decorations to delectable food and thoughtful party favors, this is the sweetest lemon-themed baby shower we ever did see.
Lola’s lemon-themed baby shower
Lola and her sister Penny set about organising a baby shower, at Harbour Kitchen in Melbourne’s Docklands. The water provided the perfect serene backdrop for the four-hour soiree for 65 adults and 12 children.
At 33 weeks pregnant, Lola was positively glowing in her Raffaele Ciuca Bridal gown. Guests indulged in cocktails and a nine-piece canape cocktail menu. And the littlest guests had their very own kids’ packs to keep them entertained.
For anyone wanting to replicate this sublime baby shower, Lola has kindly shared her vendors:
- Props by Prop Empire
- Flowers by State of Nature Floral Studio
- Balloons by Inflations Balloons
- Spray tan by Dina Tararas Makeup Artist
- Hair & make up by Tam Hektik
- Nails by Nelson nails
- Desserts by Manuela Munoz Maronis
- Photos by Royale Photography
- Dress by Raffaele Ciuca Bridal
- Venue by Harbour Kitchen
- Shoes by Wittner
Images: Royale Photography
Read next …
Searching for baby shower ideas and themes? Head to these articles next:
- 101 baby shower ideas: A to Z guide
- Annalise’s sweet surprise baby shower
- Jeanette’s Amalfi-themed baby shower