Winter will get a whole lot more fun when you win one of three Didriksons or Elka Rain Suits courtesy of MK Nordika.
Scandi-designed Didriksons and Elka two-piece rain suits for kids are expertly made to keep kids dry. Easy to care for and massively cool, they’re both windproof and waterproof, giving little puddle-jumpers all the protection they need in the great outdoors when wet weather rolls around.
With fun pops of colour and cuteness in spades, Didriksons Rain Suits are impossible to miss. The two-piece set is made with STORMsystem technology to be 100% waterproof and includes a dipped-hem jacket and adjustable pants with braces. As if that’s not enough, the suit includes fitted reflectors to keep pipsqueaks within sight on grey and drizzly days.
Two-piece Elka Rain Suits are ultra-lightweight, deliciously comfy and entirely waterproof. Sets include a PVC-free hooded jacket and pants made with unique Bi-Stretch material that allows active minis to move freely while protecting them from wind and rain.
Decked out in a Didriksons or Elka Rain Suit, kids have the freedom to carry on with their big adventures whatever the weather – and you have peace of mind knowing they’ll stay dry through all the fun.
Available online from MK Nordika (from $90). Sizes from 1 to 10 years.
Win a Rain Suit
Three (3) lucky Mum’s Grapevine subscribers will win their choice of kids’ Didriksons or Elka Rain Suit (subject to availability) worth $90 – $110 each courtesy of MK Nordika.
Entry is open to all Australian Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers.
Competition ends May 28, 2021
HOW TO ENTER
Step One: Enter your details in the entry form below.
Step Two: Visit the MK Nordika website and tell us how you wash an Elka raincoat.
Step Three: Finish this sentence … You know there’s a toddler in the house when …..
Bonus: Click ‘Share’ below and get your friends to enter for bonus entries.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition name: Weekly Win-a-thon – Kids Rain Suit from MK Nordika
- The Promoter Mum’s Grapevine Pty Ltd ABN 90 134 843 726.
- Entry is open to Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers who are Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Mum’s Grapevine are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be current Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers.
- Entry to the competition commences on May 5, 2021 and closes 11:59 pm on May 28, 2021 AEST.
- Judging will take place at 10:00am on 3 June, 2021 at Brighton VIC.
- Winners will be notified by email and published on this page.
- There will be THREE (3) winners.
- Each winner will receive a kids’ Didriksons or Elka Rain Suit in the colour and style of their choice (subject to availability).
- Total prize pool up to the value of $330.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entrants must complete all requirements within the entry box above to be eligible.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- Entry in this Mum’s Grapevine competition implies consent of your details (name, suburb and state) being published on the Mum’s Grapevine website and/or newsletter and/or social media pages. Your email and postal address details will NOT be made public.
- Mum’s Grapevine will not supply your details to MK Nordika unless you are the winner.
- Mum’s Grapevine will never sell or disclose your personal information to ANY third party without your consent.