Winter gets a whole lot more fun when you win a Didriksons or Elka Rain Suit courtesy of MK Nordika.
Scandi-designed Didriksons and Elka two-piece rain suits are expertly made to keep kids dry. Easy to care for, they’re both windproof and waterproof, giving little puddle-jumpers all the protection they need in the great outdoors when wet weather rolls around.
With fun pops of colour and cuteness in spades, Didriksons Rain Suits are impossible to miss. The two-piece set is made with STORMsystem technology to be 100% waterproof and includes a dipped-hem jacket and adjustable pants with braces. As if that’s not enough, the suit includes fitted reflectors to keep pipsqueaks within sight on grey and drizzly days.
Two-piece Elka Rain Suits are ultra-lightweight, deliciously comfy and entirely waterproof. Sets include a PVC-free hooded jacket and pants made with unique Bi-Stretch material that allows active minis to move freely while protecting them from wind and rain.
Decked out in a Didriksons or Elka Rain Suit, kids have the freedom to carry on with their big adventures whatever the weather – and you have peace of mind knowing they’ll stay dry through all the fun.
Available online from MK Nordika (from $85). Sizes from 1 to 10 years.
Win a Rain Suit
The competition is now closed. Check back to find out the winners soon!
Three (3) lucky Mum’s Grapevine subscribers will each win their choice of kids’ Didriksons or Elka Rain Suit (subject to availability) worth $85 – $95 each thanks to MK Nordika.
Entry is open to all Australian Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers.
Competition ends May 20, 2022
HOW TO ENTER
Step One: Enter your details in the entry form below.
Step Two: Visit the MK Nordika website and tell us how you wash an Elka raincoat.
Bonus: Click ‘Share’ below and get your friends to enter for bonus entries.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition name: Weekly Win-a-thon – MK Nordika Rain Suit
- The Promoter Mum’s Grapevine Pty Ltd ABN 90 134 843 726.
- Entry is open to Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers who are Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Mum’s Grapevine are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be current Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers.
- Entry to the competition commences on April 27, 2022 and closes 11:59 pm on May 20, 2022 AEST.
- Judging will take place at 10:00am on 23 May, 2022 at Brighton VIC.
- Winners will be notified by email and published on this page.
- There will be THREE (3) winners.
- Each winner will receive a kids’ Didriksons OR Elka Rain Suit including jacket and pants in the colour and style of their choice (subject to availability).
- Total prize pool up to the value of $330.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entrants must complete all requirements within the entry box above to be eligible.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- Entry in this Mum’s Grapevine competition implies consent of your details (name, suburb and state) being published on the Mum’s Grapevine website and/or newsletter and/or social media pages. Your email and postal address details will NOT be made public.
- Mum’s Grapevine will not supply your details to MK Nordika unless you are the winner.
- Mum’s Grapevine will never sell or disclose your personal information to ANY third party without your consent.