Say hello to the latest addition to the Oricom family – the Smart HD Dual Camera with Motorised Pan-Tilt. With its cutting-edge technology, this baby monitor is designed to give parents peace of mind by keeping a close eye on their little ones. The Smart HD Dual Baby Monitor features dual lenses for standard and wide-angle viewing from the same device, ensuring that you can always keep an eye on your baby from anywhere.
But that’s not all – the Smart HD Dual Camera Monitor also comes equipped with a huge range of additional features to make our parenting life even easier via the HubbleClub for Partners App. Lull your little one to sleep with pre-loaded nature sounds, lullabies and audiobooks, soothe them off to sleep with your familiar voice using Two-Way Talk, and even track nursery room temperatures with the touch of a button to ensure your newborn is always comfortable.
- Smart HD dual cameras (normal and wide angle views)
- Remote pan/tilt and zoom (normal view camera)
- Motion tracking
- Infrared night vision
- Temperature sensor
- 2-year warranty
Available online from Oricom Australia ($399) with free delivery.
This competition is now closed.
Let’s give a round of applause to S. Holmes (VIC), S. Beckman (QLD) and H. Gubbin (VIC). You’re all winners baby!
Three (3) lucky Mum’s Grapevine subscribers will each win an Oricom Smart HD Dual Camera Monitor valued at $399 each.
Entry is open to all Australian Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers.
Competition ends May 26, 2023.
HOW TO ENTER
Step One: Enter your details in the entry form below.
Step Two: Visit the Oricom website and tell us three (3) features of the Hubble Club for Partners App.
Bonus: Click ‘Share’ below and get your friends to enter for bonus entries.
Good luck! xo
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition name: Weekly Win-a-thon – Oricom Smart HD Dual Camera Monitor Giveaway.
- The Promoter Mum’s Grapevine Pty Ltd ABN 90 134 843 726.
- Entry is open to Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers who are Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Mum’s Grapevine are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be current Mum’s Grapevine newsletter subscribers.
- Entry to the competition commences on May 3, 2023 and closes at 11:59 pm on May 26, 2023 AEST.
- Judging will take place at 10:00 am on May 29, 2023 at Brighton VIC.
- Winners will be notified by email and published on this page.
- If the winner does not respond within 30 days of notification a second draw will take place and another winner selected.
- There will be THREE (3) winners.
- Each winner will receive 1 x Oricom Smart HD Dual Baby Monitors (valued at $399).
- Total prize value $1197.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entrants must complete all requirements within the entry box above to be eligible.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- Entry in this Mum’s Grapevine competition implies consent of your details (name, suburb and state) being published on the Mum’s Grapevine website and/or newsletter and/or social media pages. Your email and postal address details will NOT be made public.
- Mum’s Grapevine will not supply your details to Oricom unless you are one of the winners.
- Mum’s Grapevine will never sell or disclose your personal information to ANY third party without your consent.